Laws Whiskey House GIVEAWAY Winner
We want to thank everyone for watching our review and entering the Laws Giveaway. With almost 300 entries in the randomizer and Frank from the_drunken_corner won. Congratulations! We hope you enjoy all the swag and sway with all those samples in your hammock.
New Members Disclaimer - click here
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO RECEIVE THE SIP & SWAY DELUXE MEMBER KIT.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the www.whiskeyandahammock.com and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and countries , and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By becoming a member (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Whiskey and a Hammock as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on [June 20th, 2019]and ending when the first fifty people have signed up.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.whiskeyandahammock.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Whiskey and a Hammock. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Whiskey and a Hammock.
- Prizes: First Fifty Members of the Campaign (the “Members”) will receive a limited edition Fedora, Whiskey Glass and T-Shirt valued at 50 dollars. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Whiskey and a Hammock. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Entrant. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Entrant is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Whiskey and a Hammock to use Entrant’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Selection and Notification: First Fifty Members will be selected by Kris and Erik under the supervision of Whiskey and a Hammock. Member will be notified by email. Within fourteen (14) days following selection of Members. Whiskey and a Hammock shall have no liability for Entrant’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Entrant’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Entrant cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [30 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Entrant selected. Receipt by Entrant of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ENTRANT (AT Whiskey and a Hammock ‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN ENTRANT’S DISQUALIFICATION AS ONE OF FIRST FIFTY MEMBERS OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS MEMBER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content email and address, You understand and agree that Whiskey and a Hammock, anyone acting on behalf of Whiskey and a Hammock, and Whiskey and a Hammock’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. Without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is factual, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Whiskey and a Hammock. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Whiskey and a Hammock from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Whiskey and a Hammock may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Whiskey and a Hammock reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Whiskey and a Hammock’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Whiskey and a Hammock may select the Members from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Whiskey and a Hammock. Whiskey and a Hammock reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Whiskey and a Hammock has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Whiskey and a Hammock reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Whiskey and a Hammock and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- 50 First Members: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Whiskey and a Hammock, 3083 Majestic Oaks Lane, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043. Requests must be received no later than July 23rd, 12am, Eastern time.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Whiskey and a Hammock, 3083 Majestic Oaks Lane, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043.
- The Campaign hosted by Whiskey and a Hammock is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Buffalo Trace Distillery, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.